Thank you for your interest in working with University of Washington students!
If you would like to join the UW Community Provider Referral Database (UWCPRD) and do not have an access code to complete the application, please contact the UW Counseling Center at 206-543-1240 and ask to speak to the Case Manager.
Please review the following information prior to completing a New Provider Application. By creating and submitting a profile, you signal your agreement with the statements below:
- You will not be charged for participation in the UWCPRD.
- To participate, you must be licensed in the state of Washington or be practicing under supvervision of a clinician who also meets WAC and RCW requirements to provide clinical supervision and who is licensed in the state of Washington.
- We will screen your application to verify your license before your profile is published; completing an application for the database does not guarantee inclusion.
- We reserve the right to decline to list a provider and/or remove a provider’s profile from the database at any time and for any reason, without prior notice.
- We request that participating providers update their profiles at least four times per year and reply to queries from the UW Counseling Center about practice availability. Failure to do so may result in the deactivation of the profile.
- UW staff may call you directly to assist in linking students to care.
- Providers should respond to student calls, even if it is to notify a student about lack of availability.
- By including providers in this database, we are not endorsing them. Students are made aware that UWCPRD does not make recommendations and that there are other qualified providers in the Seattle area who are not herein represented.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information above, please contact the UW Counseling Center at 206-543-1240 and ask to speak with the Case Manager.
If you are a student in need of urgent assistance, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room